David wants to show you another beautiful Rig Ready Ram today.
This one is extra special because it’s the 2014 Ram 3500 Laramie Blacktop Edition Laramie with the Cummins 6.7 L engine. This is the second Blacktop we’ve lifted, but we plan on lifting them all – we have a ton in stock!
The difference between a regular Ram Laramie and this edition are the black painted grille and bumpers, front and back. Even the emblems are blacked out creating a very clean, slick, aggressive look. This particular truck is a crew cab, but is also available in mega cab and quad cab.
- 6 inch BDS lift with BDS shocks
- For a nice smooth ride you wouldn’t expect from a one ton truck
- Custom painted fender flares to match the black
- Redwater Dodge branded mud flaps
- 20 inch BMF rims on 37 inch Toyo mud terrain tires
- Box is spray lined
Rig Ready Rams
at Redwater Dodge